Friday, June 7, 2013

Exciting News!

I am so happy to announce that I am one of the new design team members for Art Impressions Rubber Stamps!  You've seen me using their fun Girlfriends images regularly over the past year, as they are such fun and fabulous images to colour, and the sayings are just hilarious.  I'm going to be posting on the Art Impressions blog (and here!) on Tuesdays, so be sure to come and check us out, and they host a great challenge, bi-weekly on Thursdays - with some pretty awesome prizes.  You can see AI's full product range here, or you just might find them at your local stamp store, like I did.  I'm going to repost the first project that I ever made with an Art Impressions stamp, and to this day it is one of my all-time favourite creations!
If you can't read the sentiment... it says: "Happy 29th Birthday from your 110 lb friend."

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations!

canadian_liner said...

So pleased for you, Karen! I hope you get lots of fun new stamp images to play with, on this team.

Brenda said...

Congratulations, Karen!! You do such awesome work with those stamps!

Becca-expressions said...

Congratulations, Karen. I just had some fun with Ai's Rhode Island Rockettes. :) Looking forward to seeing lots of fun and funny projects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails