Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dream Big

I made this card a few weeks ago... it was based on a sketch challenge, and I didn't quite have it finished on time, so hadn't posted it before now.  I'm in a bit of a posting lull right now as I'm busy working on some swap creations, so I thought this would be a good time to share.  This is another lovely Memory Box die - they're so delicate, and cut so beautifully, I can see myself using this pretty wreath often in the future.
Patterned paper is Chantilly; Cardstock is Outdoor Denim, Pear & Baby Pink; Ink and Organdy ribbon are Outdoor Denim - all CTMH; Stamp set is Words of Wisdom, Verve; Memory Box die.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Karen, I love that wreath! What a pretty card! It would make a good graduation card too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails