Sunday, June 16, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch #105

Well I'm a little late to the party with this one... these are the wonderful Dream Pop papers that were the May CTMH promo pack, and I'm only just cutting into them now!  Better late than never.  They're fun, bright & summery - so I pulled them out for this week's Deconstructed Sketch.  These wild papers don't need a lot of layers or matting, so I kept my card fairly simple:
Patterned papers are Dream Pop; Stamp set is Cricut Artiste Birthday collection; Cardstock is Grey Wool & White Daisy; Ink is Grey Wool; Clear buttons & Baker's twine - all Close To My Heart.  Spellbinder's dies.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Karen. ;-) I really love the colors and the fun patterns. Those clear buttons are adorable! Beautiful work. Thanks for stopping by my blog. ;-) Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Nancy Ball said...

LOVE this card and Dream Pop.

Patrice said...

So pretty - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-225.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails