Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beauty In Progress Easel Card!

Hello Ai fans!
It's my day over on the Art Impressions blog, and I'm happy to share my first ever easel card with you!  I didn't read any tutorials, or watch any how-to videos... just sort-of came up with my own version, so it may not be what you've seen before?!  I am also a huge *Girlfriends* fan, so I've used the Beauty In Progress Set (sku#4240), and some very girly papers that I thought worked really well:
I started by gluing my front onto a regular card base (5" x 6 1/2"), and I made the bottom panel from a piece of cardstock cut to the same size with an extra inch flap that I glued to the back of the card:
This is what it looks like after being assembled, and folded together:
Here it is unfolded:
The inside sentiment says "Pamper Yourself" and the main sentiment is "What happens at the salon, stays at the salon!"  Wouldn't this be perfect to give to someone with a spa gift card tucked inside?  Here's a front view:
And the Copics that I used:
Have a wonderful Tuesday :o)
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails