Thursday, June 20, 2013

Masculine Card Challenge

It's week #2 of the Father's Day/Masculine card challenge on the AI blog... and I have a masculine birthday card to share with you today.  I'm using the fun Buzzard Set (sku#4194) from the recently released Zoo Crew collection.  I knew that I had the perfect Basic Grey papers to go with this creepy little guy, and he'll make a fun birthday card for some lucky guy in my life!
Check out the other Zoo Crew images in the What's New section of the Art Impressions store.  There are some wonderful prizes to be won in the challenge, so I hope you'll play along.  Here are the copics that I used:
Patterned papers are Ambrosia, Basic Grey; Cardstock is Black and Colonial White, CTMH; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento; Stamp set is Buzzard Set sku#4194, Art Impressions; Copic Markers.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails