Friday, August 30, 2024

Gather

Finally a post of something new!  I've created 15 cards for different reasons, that I can't post yet... so I've been creating like crazy behind the scenes, and just felt like getting something put online.  This was a practise card for one of my projects, and I really love how it turned out.

The wreath die is from Tonic Studios that I've had for a few years, cut twice and inked up a little... and the bow die is Fit to be Tied from The Greetery.  I had previously made the wax seal, and thought it worked pretty well here.  Sentiment is from Art Impressions.  The Essential Arches die from Spellbinders was cut in cream cardstock, and inked with a little Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink around the edges.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails