Sunday, August 11, 2024

More Betterpress Peacocks!

 I have two more cards using the Betterpress Society's May press plate: Peacock.

This card was pressed onto a Spellbinders Pebble Cotton Card panel.  For both of my cards I used four Distress Oxide inks, that I blended directly on the plate: Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron.

My sentiments were pressed with Betterpress Black ink.

This card was pressed onto a Bisque (off-white) cotton card panel, and ink blended in the same fashion as my previous card.  A few irridescent gems finished it off.

After my photos were taken, I trimmed off 1/8" around the panel, and mounted it on a dark blue cardstock panel, as I liked the contrast of the first card.

You can sign up for a Betterpress Society membership by contacting the Papercrafter's Workshop.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails