Thursday, August 8, 2024

Jumbo Berry

My Strawberry obsession continues!  This is the Jumbo Berry set from Pigment Craft Company... and I just adore the scale of this.  When I create, I like to make multiples once all my supplies are out, so I've got four A2 sized cards, all with just slight variations.


 I used the sentiment from Latte Heart Elements, which I think is really cute.  I had a few of the white die cut flowers leftover from my previous berry cards, so I tucked them in on a couple of the cards.







I am playing along with this week's Color Throwdown challenge!  I haven't played in a long time, and when I spotted this week's challenge, knowing I was about to create strawberry cards - it was meant to be.

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, YAY! I never did get those jumbo berries - but I always look for them at the market! So sweet, Karen - yes to Pigment Craft Co. coming back soon!
=] Michele

Susie Moore said...

Your card is YUMMY!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card!

Vickie Z said...

What a fun bunch of berry cards!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Broni said...

What a perfect use of the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails