Thursday, August 1, 2024

Arched Poinsettia

 I have another card with Spellbinders Poinsettia Spray die set today - and this time I've mounted my spray onto a white panel cut with their Essential Arches dies.

I scoured my Pinterest boards looking for colour combo inspiration, and I found several ideas using navy with blush pinks and a hint of burgundy.  I used some two-toned pink cardstock from my stash, and die cut the poinsettias before ink blending some Tattered Rose ink on their centers, then gave them navy middles with gems attached.  The branch is the same navy as the background, and two tones of pale blue holly leaves are glued on to it.  I matted the arch on some dark silver glitter cardstock, and used the same paper to add glittery centers to the white flowers.  A simple sentiment was stamped on the bottom corner.
You can find this card at the Papercrafter's Workshop if you want to view it in person!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails