Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Peacock Slimline card

 I've been playing with the May Betterpress Society press plate this week, which is called "Peacock".  My first card is a slimline:

I used 4 Distress Oxide inks to ink up the plate: Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers (of course!) and Twisted Citron.  After pressing the bottom image, I repositioned the plate and inked it up a second time to get the feather image at the top of my card.
There are two sentiments that come with this set, so I inked one up with Betterpress Black ink, and ran it though my machine again.  I used two Art Impressions Slimline dies taped together to create my blue frame, that I layered with a second frame to give it a little more dimension.


I finished off with a few irridescent gems for a little bling.  You can sign up for a Betterpress Society subscription through the Papercrafter's Workshop.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails