Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Fall Wreath

I was playing with my Gansai Tambei Watercolours a few weeks ago, after cutting out this pretty wreath from Elizabeth Craft Designs out of Canson XL Watercolour Paper.  This is 2079: Fall Wreath & Owl.


After painting, and spattering with black paint, I cut about 1/3 of the wreath off, and adhered it to my patterned card base as shown, after inking the edges of my paper.  It's actually Christmas paper!  But it worked well for my fall card.


I made a wax seal using Spellbinders Timeless Blooms Wax Seal Stamp and Matcha wax, then used a Decopaint gold marker to highlight the design.  I adhered it to the wreath over a swirl of gold mettalic thread.  I gold embossed a sentiment under the seal, and added a few gold pearls.

All supplies are from the Papercrafter's Workshop.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails