Monday, September 2, 2024

Winter Sprigs Tree

I'm sharing a project I've made with the July Betterpress Society plate from Spellbinders.  This one has been fun to use!  Once I started pressing it, the ideas kept coming, so I've got quite a few projects in the works.  Here is the one I made as a tutorial for the Papercrafter's Workshop Society members:

I cut 8 strips of cardstock that were 3/8" wide, choosing colours to give a bit of an ombre effect in both cool reds and greens.
I used distress ink to paint in the image, in colours that matched the cardstock strips that I'd chosen
Both the tree and die were pressed onto Porcelain Cotton Card panels, and cut out with their matching dies.  I adhered them both to my base with 3D foam adhesives.
If you're interested in joining the Betterpress Society subscription - be sure to contact the Papercrafter's Workshop, and they'll get you sorted for the next round.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails