Sunday, September 8, 2024

CAS Winter Sprigs

This was my 3rd project for the Papercrafter's Workshop using the July Betterpress Society plate, "Winter Sprig Tree".


Both of these are pressed onto regular cardstock, so the plate functions similar to a stamp.  I used Stayzon Watermark ink on the green one, then heat embossed the image and sentiment with gold embossing powder.  I used green Copic markers to colour in all the pieces of the tree.



My kraft card was even simpler!  I was definitely looking for a CAS vibe with these.  You'll notice in most of the photos, I only painted in the star with metallic gold paint, but you'll see in the close up, that I ended up painting in the smaller berries as well.



Both cards are adhered to a black base with 3D foam adhesive, after being die cut with the Hemstitch Rectangle dies from Spellbinders.



If you're interested in joining the Betterpress Society, contact the Papercrafter's Workshop, and they'll get you sorted out.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails