Monday, July 29, 2024

Poinsettia Wreath

I went a little die cut crazy with this one!  Yes, it's a lot of cutting, but I really love this look, so find that it's totally worth the effort.  I've pulled out the Spellbinders Poinsettia Spray die again, and this time instead of using the entire sprig, I just used the two poinsettias, gluing them together, along with the holly leaves.

I drew a pencil circle on the kraft cardstock, and figured out how many poinsettias I'd need to go around, then glued them down and tucked in the holly leaves.  I die cut two of the Merry sentiment, adhering them together so it was a bit more substantial, and then glued it down.

I pulled out my sewing machine to stitch the kraft panel down to the green mat, and added a little Wink of Stella to the yellow centers of the poinsettias.
You can find all the latest Spellbinders products at the Papercrafter's Workshop.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails