Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Craft-A-Flower: Rose

I've had this beautiful Craft-A-Flower: Rose die for a while now, and this is only the second time I've used it!  

I wanted to try doing all the layers in different shades using my Gansai Tambei Watercolour set.  The rose and leaves were all cut out of Canson XL Watercolour Paper, and after they dried, I spattered them with both the dark green and white (for the leaves), and the rose tone on the flower.
I ink blended Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink onto a piece of pale yellow cardstock, concentrating the ink in the lower left corner, and fading it outwards.  Then I used the Dotted Tile cover die to give it the background design.  *All the dies are from Altenew.
I added a Betterpress sentiment and a few Pinkfresh jewels to finish it off.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails