Sunday, July 14, 2024

All is Calm

 I am on a roll making some Christmas in July cards!  I don't usually do a lot in that regard, but if the opportunity presents itself to get a few Christmas cards made ahead of time - I take it.

This is the All is Calm Betterpress plate from Spellbinders - I bought it a few months ago, as it debuted last fall - and I didn't want it to disappear out of the stores... so I'd tucked it away in my craft room waiting for the chance to use it.  I had a couple of these pale pink poinsettias left over after making cards with Spellbinders Poinsettia Spray die set, along with the glittery gold cardstock arch - and realized that this press plate would just fit inside the smaller sized arch.

I've used Pinkfresh Studio's Stargazer ink on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest cardstock, which doesn't give the lovely embossed feeling that the Betterpress cotton card panels do... but the image stamps quite well.  I added on the poinsettias with glittery centers, and that was it!

You can find all things Betterpress & Spellbinders at the Papercrafter's Workshop!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails