Thursday, April 21, 2022

New Art Impressions Watercolour stamps!

 I am excited to share some of the newest stamps that are releasing today on the Art Impressions blog!  These little critter containers are going to be a sure hit with all the Ai Watercolour fans.  Here are a couple of cards made with 5521 - WC Animal Planters and 5528 - Desert Succulent Set:

I had some fun with colour.  Cacti are interesting plants, and I thought these needed some touches of colour, so I added fun accents to the plants, and a few reflections to the pots.



I've used all 6 of the succulents in my two paintings, but there are two other critters in the set - check out the Ai blog to see the other images painted by Dot, Tricia & Bonnie.  And stay tuned - there are more new sets to come!



1 comment:

R's Rue said...

So pretty my friend. I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails