Sunday, April 10, 2022

Spring Mix

 I've been working with some new products from The Greetery over the last week or so - this is the lovely stamp & stencil set called Print Shop Spring Mix.  The stencils fit together beautifully - the hardest part is picking your colour palette:

I used different combos of Distress Oxide inks along with my blending brushes and foam blenders.  This was such a quick way to have multiple backgrounds ready, and then I just chose an assortment of sentiments to have a nice group of cards for my stash.



I was able to get eight of these made, and plan to give a few as gifts.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I totally agree that the hardest part of using this set is choosing colours! You have done such a beautiful job here...I think my favourite is the bottom combo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails