Friday, March 25, 2022

WTF? (Who's Turning Fifty?)

 My lovely friend Sheri, decided to throw herself a month-long 50th birthday party!  Why not?  And her husband's big birthday follows shortly thereafter, so I made up a couple of square birthday cards featuring some of their favourite things.  Both are featuring Art Impressions stamps... I think she might recognize who they're from before she opens them up.

Sheri has a bit of a thing for lighthouses, so I pulled out some of the new Ai Watercolour stamps, this is the Lighthouse Set and Cliff Set, both coloured and painted with Tombow Dual Brush Markers.


And Matt is a bit of a golfer, so I had plenty of Ai golf images to choose from, and coloured this one up with Copic markers. 
Happy Birthday, Ballantynes!



1 comment:

Allie said...

Your lighthouse scene is just beautiful! Great cards for Sheri & Matt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails