Monday, October 4, 2021

Small Fall Wreath card

 I'm using the smaller wreath included in the Fall Wreath stamp and die set from Pigment Craft Co. today, to make a fall masculine birthday card (it's just masculine in that I'm giving it to a guy!):


This is a 2-part stamp set, so I used my sponge daubers and 5 colours of Distress Oxide inks on the leaves to get my fall ombre effect, and then stamped the frame/veins in a neutral ink.  I die cut the shape out, along with 2 others which I layered to give my wreath a little bit of depth.  I kept my card simple, as I really wanted the wreath to shine... and guys generally don't go for fussy cards!  I stamped out my sentiment and attached it with some 3D foam adhesive, offsetting it a little to balance the open part of the wreath.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails