Saturday, October 30, 2021

Happy Birthday, Harvey!

 I have a great nephew who turned 4 this week!  And he's a bit of a jelly bean fan, so I pulled out my How You Bean? stamp set from Lawn Fawn, plus the shaker add-on kit, to make him a fun jelly-bean shaker card.  I haven't made a lot of shakers, but knew this was the right occassion.  I coloured all the beans with my Copic markers, and pulled out some Halloween paper that I've had for YEARS!  It made for a fun card:

I cut the jar die out of thin craft foam, and layered it along with 3 layers of cardstock to create the frame, added in some acrylic beads and glitter along with a handful of individual jellybeans.  I love the little Lawn Fawn face stamps!  The one with the moustache cracks me up!  I added a layer of acetate before topping it with the stamped images.  It makes a nice rattling noise when you shake it, and the beans jump all over the place.  I think Harvey will love it.
You can find all the Lawn Fawn stamps and dies at the Papercrafter's Workshop!



1 comment:

Allie said...

Harvey absolutely loved his card and shows people how it works when they come over :). Thanks for sending such a fun card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails