Saturday, April 20, 2024

Bridal Buttercup card

My daughter was in need of a wedding card, and I had just been playing with the beautiful Fresh Picked Buttercups die from Spellbinders, when I had the idea that it would look stunning in all-white.  The set did not disappoint!  I cut the entire die out of Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock, and glued it onto my 110lb base.

Since the bridesmaids are wearing pink, I decided to add just a hint of Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink to the flower centers and buds, and then for a little glimmer, the centers were coated with clear Wink of Stella.

The sentiment is from Pinkfresh Studio's Perfect Sentiments, embossed in gold, and stacked with 3 layers to give it a little dimension.  When I attached the flowers, I only added glue to the centers, and bent the petals upwards which gives the card a lovely delicate look.

Congrats Nik & Naza!

1 comment:

Renee Matarese said...

This is very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails