Friday, April 19, 2024

Citrus Bloom

Last week I pulled out a new-to-me stamp set from Pinkfresh Studio, inked up a bunch of florals to have on hand for cardmaking, and today I made one of my colourways into a card.  Here is Citrus Bloom:

I created my background by using Ocean Breeze and Fresh Pear inks on the top and bottom, then ran the panel through my Big Shot with the Diagonal Stitched Plaid coverplate. I used four of the Braided Circle dies and cut out my decorative circle from some cardstock in my stash.  I attached the floral sprays to the circle, and popped everything up with some 3D foam adhesive.  I used some gold metallic paint to add some soft spatters to everything.  

The sentiment is the Perfect Sentiments stamp and die set, gold embossed, and I added some Sparkling Champagne Metallic Pearls to finish it off.  I am entering this into the April monthly challenge on the Pinkfresh Studio blog - which has a circle theme.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails