Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Gardening Girlfriends!

I've always loved the Art Impressions Girlfriends!  This is the new 5798 - Gardening Girlfriends Set.  I haven't done a lot of Copic colouring in the last few years, so it was lovely to pull them out and colour up one of the images that comes in this set (stay tuned for more!):

This set works really well done with the Ai Watercolour line, as the pots are empty - and you can stamp in your choice of flowers.  I just sketched in my own, and used my Copics to colour them, and then outlined them with a black fineline marker.  I've used the 5835 - Mini Paperpack from Ai to put my card together, and popped up the image and sentiment (from 5817 - Potting Garden Shed Set) with 3D foam adhesive.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails