Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Galentines cards

 I decided to make Galentines cards for a couple of girlfriends this year, and have been dying to use this little envelope die from Art Impressions.  It's part of 5543 - Journal Template Die Set (one of a ton of dies that come in the set!), and I pulled out two of the Ai Paperpacks, mostly 5741 - Valentines Paper Pack, with a few sheets from 5835 - Mini Journal Paper Pack.

The Ai papers are double sided - which worked perfectly for all the little envelopes, so I die cut a bunch with coordinating patterns, glued them down to my panel, and adhered it all to my base with 3D foam adhesive.

I love switching it up and making a slightly different version - these papers have such a lovely soft feel to them!

Happy Galentine's Day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails