Saturday, February 10, 2024

Floral Square Frame

 I was thrilled to purchase this Betterpress Plate from the Papercrafter's Workshop this week... and got it pressed as soon as I could!  This is the Floral Square Frame from Pinkfresh Studio, pressed onto watercolour paper.

I used Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feathers Distress inks, and painted them onto the image... thinking that I would make bolder colours.  But after my first pass of painting, the softer shades started to grow on me, so I made it into a card as is.  The sentiment is from the Sealed Cord & Faux Seal Sentiments from Spellbinders.  My finished card is 5 1/4" square.

I am playing along with the Feb challenge on the Pinkfresh Studio blog... using the colour inspiration!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails