Saturday, February 11, 2023

Simple Valentines

 I haven't been posting much, but I have been creating!  Bits and pieces, doing some stencilled backgrounds, prepping dies and doing some painting.  I have had a chance to put together some valentines for my family, though:

This "love" CTMH die is the star of the show this year!  I die cut a bunch of hearts, and created a few different backgrounds.  The first is using a 3 layered die from Pigment Craft Co.
This leafy background stencil is from The Greetery - my first effort using it!  Can hardly wait to keep trying it in different colour combos.

And finally, I had leftover striped from the recent slimline that I made, so I layered them on a diecut banner, and stitched it down to my background.  Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Becca-expressions said...

That's one of my favorite die cuts of all time!! Love what you did with it here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails