Monday, February 20, 2023

Perfect Pies

 Oh, my goodness!  Be prepared to see a lot of these dies over the next while... These are the Perfect Pies stamp and die collection from Spellbinders.  I've always thought they were adorable, especially with the cute sayings in the stamp set, so was happy to use a few gift cards to purchase the collection.

I can't tell you how many tiny little diecuts I created this weekend!  There are all kinds of tiny pieces, and I pulled out cardstock scraps and cranked out multiples of everything - it's the kind of set where you want to have pieces ready to assemble when you need a card, so I created quite a pile.

The card design is simple, as the diecuts are the star of the show, so I pulled out some patterned paper that I've had for a while, and used the Spellbinder's Hemstitched Rectangle dies to decorate the edges.  The pie crust pieces have been ink blended around the edges to simulate a nicely browned crust!  This is definitely a fiddly type of card to put together - but SO worth it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails