Monday, February 14, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio Butterflies

 I am in love with my newest Pinkfresh Studio stamp set: Butterflies!  I used the matching stencils to add colour with my mini ink cubes, and fussy cut the butterflies out.  The Diagonal Stitched Plaid die was used on white cardstock for my background, and then I ink blended some Slumber ink onto white cardstock, and cut out my hearts and the stitched frame.

I gold embossed the Perfect Sentiments stamp set and cut them all out with the matching die - and chose two of them for my cards.  I added light blue jewels to the heads of the butterflies, and sprinkled a few around my Sending Hugs card.




I am entering the February challenge on the Pinkfresh Studio blog - the theme is All About Love.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails