Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Greenery Invites Set

I have the third card to share today using Greenery Invites from Art Impressions - all with gold foil using my Minc machine:
When I first went to use this stamp set, being that it is intended for weddings, I got on Pinterest to see what are current/trendy colour combos for weddings.  There was a lot of blush pink, navy & neutrals, so I knew that these papers from Pink Paislee would be perfect.
This is a 5 1/2" square card that I made by running the wreath image and sentiment through my Minc machine to add gold foil.  I die cut them both with stitched dies, matted with a matte navy cardstock, and then onto the shimmery blush square of cardstock.  The sentiment is adhered with pop dots for a little dimension.  Enjoy!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails