Sunday, May 10, 2020

Cheryl's card

One of my sisters is lucky enough to have her birthday fall on Mother's Day every so often, so here is the card that I sent her:
 Once again, it's my current favourite stamp set: Floral Invites from Art Impressions.  I really love how this one turned out, with the bold flowers and multi-coloured greenery, coloured with Copic markers.
I die cut my image out and raised it with 3D adhesive,  onto my warm yellow card base.  I die cut a larger circle from the polka dot paper, and also adhered it to the base with 3D adhesive tape - it's a great look.  Happy Birthday to my big sis :o)

2 comments:

Allie said...

This is STUNNING! I love the different colours you used. She will love this card!

Cheryl Sheardown said...

And yes, I do love it! The colours are gorgeous, and as always everything about it is professional-looking. Thanks Karen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails