5194 - WC Shoe Set, along with 5123 - WC Decorative Jar Set. I coloured my shoe with my Tombow Dual Brush Marker #565 Deep Blue, and went over it with #N57 Warm Grey 5. I stamped it on my Canson XL Watercolor paper, and then pulled out the colour with with a damp #4 paintbrush. I concentrated the colour in the areas where the shadows are strongest - under the arch, the heel and under the rolled top edge.
4761 - Watering Can, starting off by colouring just the bloom of the hydrangea-like image with #533 Peacock Blue, and stamping it multiple times. After cleaning, I stamped it several more times coloured with #991 Light Ochre. Using the multi-bloom image, I coloured the flowers with #772 Blush, and the stem in #312 Holly Green. With the tiny foliage stamp from 5009 - WC Mini Flower Set, I stamped it repeatedly in #312, filling in spaces, and allowing the greenery to spill out the sides. After dabbing the flowers with my damp brush, I went in directly with the fine point of my #312 marker, darkening some areas, drawing in leaves on the tall flowers, and adding dots around the bouquet. I did the same with the other markers, adding shading to all of the blooms.
#4774 stamp positioner to stamp the teapot slightly higher, so that it would appear to be tucked in behind the shoe, colouring it in #565 and #N57 again. I pulled out the colour with my damp brush, concentrating the colour close to the shoe where it would be in shadow, and on the undersides of the teapot, keeping in mind that it is quite curved, so I wanted to leave some white area. After scribbling some #565 onto my palette, I picked it up with a wet brush and painted in the suggestion of a background, and a few sideways strokes to indicate the surface they're sitting on. I also added the blue to the shaded areas of the shoe and teapot to deepen the shadows. I added just a touch of the blush colour to the background and teapot to look like reflections. The Decorative Jar set includes 3 small images that you can use to embellish the containers, so I stamped a swirly one onto the teapot using #533. To finish things off, I used the 5062 Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched dies to cut out my scene, then matted it with a periwinkle blue cardstock and used 3D Pop dots to adhere it to my background. I tied some pink organdy ribbon under the image and tied it in a bow, and added a few tiny pearls.