Sunday, January 26, 2020

For My Stud Puffin

Yup.  Had to buy this one.  Lawn Fawn comes out with the cutest stamps... but the sentiment is what really got me!  So here is what my hubby will be getting on Feb.14th:
 I kept it pretty simple, using some Dots & Stripes paper from Echo Park,  and matting my image with an orangey-yellow that matches their feet.  The puffins are coloured with Copic markers.  The image and sentiment were die cut with stitched square and rectangle dies, and matted with black.  I added a few red die cut hearts.


Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Stud Puffin

from: Scrapbook.com

2 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

I think you and I have similar taste huh? Love your cute card!

Allie said...

This is SO great! Uncle Mike is going to love it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails