Monday, February 11, 2019

Diecut Watercolour Card

If you scroll down to yesterday's post, you'll see the LOVE card that I made using Art Impressions Watercolour stamps and their Block Letter Dies... which of course, left me with the diecut letters themselves.  So another card just had to be made!  Here's what I came up with:
Pretty busy compared to yesterday's CAS version, but I purposefully wanted to show how different two cards from the same source can look.  I even had all of these greenery die cuts sitting in my stash, and found some old flowers/brads that happened to match, so it came together pretty quickly.  This is about max for me as far as embellishments go!

Stamp sets are WC Foliage Set 2 and WC Flower Set 2 both are Art Impressions (you can find them here at the Crafter's Workshop!)

1 comment:

Allie said...

This really turned out just gorgeous! Those letter dies are so great and I love how you used the foliage for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails