Saturday, February 9, 2019

Ai Watercolour Class Cards

I am teaching my first of two beginner classes tomorrow, using the Art Impressions Watercolour stamps, so I thought I'd share two of the cards we're making.  The class is focusing on using WC Foliage Set 2 and WC Flower Set 2, so we are doing two different floral pots:
 Both cards are using pots from the WC Ornate Container Set.  I've used a selection of markers from both Tombow & Marvy
 There are still spots left in my Tuesday evening class - click here if you're in the GTA and are interested in having a crafty evening!  *And... did you know that the Crafter's Workshop has an online store open for business?  Check them out!
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Blogging said...

The class today was great Karen - thank you

Allie said...

These cards make me think of spring! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails