Sunday, January 22, 2017

First 2017 Christmas Cards

Hurray!  I finally have some cards that I can count over there on the right side of my blog... I managed to get six fairly simple Christmas cards made this weekend.  I ordered this gorgeous City Sidewalks paper by Close To My Heart from my niece (it is even prettier than the photos), and wanted to show off the busier prints in the pack.  I stuck with some simple Verve sentiments, a few colourful & sparkly snowflakes and some wonderful tree diecuts from the newest CTMH Cricut cartridge, Flower Market:

I am really loving the images on the Flower Market cartridge, so you'll be seeing a lot of those in the future.

5 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Sweet!

Allie said...

Oooh those trees are fantastic! I love how you are showing off the papers with these cards. Good work on starting your new stash!

Tracey McNeely said...

Karen these are so beautiful!

Cheri Burry said...

Look at you go...... awesome cards!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Gorgeous sets of cards. Love those pretty papers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails