Wednesday, November 23, 2016

One Crazy Stamper Challenge

I am playing along with the November One Crazy Stamper challenge!  They have a wonderful sketch as inspiration, and I had two of these snowmen coloured up ready to go - which just happened to work perfectly with the sketch.  Two more cards for my stash!
Funny, but as I'm writing my post and looking at my card, I realize that I haven't coloured the berries on his hat!!  Off to fix that now...

Stamp is Gimmie A Hug Snowman Q003 by High Hopes Rubber Stamps; Patterned paper is Polar Pals by Doodlebug Designs; Bazzill Textured Cardstock; Xpress It Blending cardstock; Let It Snowflake dies from My Favorite Things; Copic Markers; Stitched Circle STAX die.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Adorable card Karen. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails