Sunday, November 6, 2016

Gingerbread houses

I was inspired by my very productive niece (she got 11 Christmas cards made this weekend...) to buckle down and get a few of my own cards done, and since these were all coloured up ready to go, I had a head start.  Here are three of the six that I finished, using Gingerbread House from High Hopes:
 For the first one, I am playing along with this week's Viva La Verve challenge... I hope you can see the sketch in there!  I moved the sentiment banner down to the bottom, and used a circle instead of a square for my main image :o)
The next two came together according to how my scraps of paper fit together!
 And finally a square version.  I may glitter this one up a little, the snow and icicles are calling out to be sparkly.
Patterned paper is Santa Express by Doodlebug Designs; Stamps are Holiday Treats by Verve; Gingerbread House and Candy Cane Wishes by High Hopes; Cardstock is Ruby & Brown Bag by CTMH; Copic Markers.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Nice work!! Your colouring makes it all look so tasty :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just a delightful card. Love your beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails