Sunday, May 29, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches & Inspired By

I made a card for two challenges this morning... I am using sketch #238 at Freshly Made Sketches, and am playing along with this week's Inspired By All the Little Things lovely teacup photo that Tracey McNeely chose:
I used one die and three Verve stamp sets, and decided to move the sentiment to the top corner to balance things off a little.  I popped up the entire white panel as well.  Here was our inspiration photo:

And the sketch:
Patterned papers are Bundle of Joy by Echo Park, and Wings by Close To My Heart; Stamp sets are Better Together, Sweet Treats and Coffee by Verve; Leafy Sprigs dies by Verve; Inks are Orchid Bouquet by Close To My Heart; Rich Cocoa by Memento & Onyx Black by Versafine;  Licorice Opaque Pearls by Close To My Heart; Flowers from my stash.

9 comments:

Darnell said...

You've nailed both challenges with your charming card, Karen! I love it!! I hope you are enjoying the long weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Love the purple shading on your cup.

Tracey McNeely said...

Karen what a beautiful card for both challenges. I can see your inspiration in your card and I love that pretty purple tea cup, balanced perfectly! xo

KimCreate said...

Love your card! The lavender cup is so cute!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so lovely! Beautiful in purple and green! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card! I love that purple tea cup and those sweet purple flowers! Looks great with the green background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card! Love the purple tea cup and your fabulous take on both challenges!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVELY colors!!

Marcie Sharp said...

So pretty, Karen! Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails