Saturday, May 21, 2016

Inspired By #16

It's my week to be the hostess on the Inspired By All The Little Things challenge blog!  We're at challenge #16 already - how time flies :o)  I chose a vibrant, artsy photo of a bicycle, in what I'm assuming is a European city?  I'm looking forward to seeing how you all interpret this one... the colours, the graphic shapes, the bicycle?
 Here's what I came up with.  It's easy to mainly see the blue & green in the photo, but if you look closely, the bicycle is red & yellow - so I played up all four colours with some patterned papers (Christmas papers if you can believe it?) and a few sequins.  This is about as CAS as I get!
My guest this week is my wonderful friend, Cheri Bury - who I am lucky enough to be on two design teams with!  She has a wonderful flair for bright colours, and making really fun & interesting cards.  Head on over to the Inspired By blog to see what Cheri & the rest of the Design Team have come up with this week.  And don't forget to link up your creation - you have until Thursday the 26th.

Patterned papers are Peppermint Collection by Crate Paper and 25th and Pine by Basic Grey;  Cardstock is White Daisy, Close To My Heart & Blue by Bazzill; Ink is Onyx Black by Versafine; Sequins are Craft Medly; Banner Dies by Verve; Stamp sets are Just a Number and It's Your Day by Close To My Heart.

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Karen!

KimCreate said...

I almost used this CTMH stamp set too! Love your card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card, Karen! Love the papers & bicycle stamp you used! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Keeway Tsao said...

Love your inspiration and beautiful take on the photo!

Cheri Burry said...

Such a perfect CAS design Karen! Love this card and thanks for asking me to be a Guest Designer, I had a blast!

Allie said...

Great picture :) Beautiful CAS card design!

LauraJane:) said...

The added sequins and pennants make your card that much more festive.

LauraJane:) said...

The added sequins and pennants make your card that much more festive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails