Thursday, October 3, 2024

Layered Leaf Sunset

I made another silhouette style card using the August Betterpress Society plates "Layered Leaf Prints".  This time I did a landscape orientation, and used a Bisque Cotton Card panel to do my ink blend.


I used Distress Oxide inks: Faded Jeans, Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade to create a sort-of soft, moody sunset.  I used the three leaf plates from the main set, and the two from the monthly add-on set, all pressed with Betterpress Black ink.


There are four really wonderful sentiments included this month, so I added the little Thinking of You to the top corner.  I think this would make a great sympathy card, but could still work as a birthday card maybe with a little bling added.


You can get a Betterpress Society subscription by contacting the Papercrafter's Workshop.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails