Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Layered Leaf Arched card

I have another card using the August Betterpress Society plate from Spellbinders, "Layered Leaf Prints".  I've been wanting to make a few shaped cards, and the Essential Arches dies from Spellbinders are some of my favourites, and worked really well with these plates.

I pressed onto a Bisque Cotton Card panel, using plates from both the main set, and the add-on set.  I used Distress Oxide inks in Spiced Marmalade, Bundled Sage, Fired Brick, Scattered Straw and Rusty Hinge.  Before pressing, I used a little Antique Linen ink to soften the bottom edge.

After pressing, I used one of the Arches dies to cut out my panel, and then used the largest one to cut out a reddish toned mat for my scene.  I used the same die to cut out a piece of folded cardstock, to use as a card base that I adhered everything onto.  I added a sentiment from the You Are Everything Sentiments set, and a few jewels.

You can get a Betterpress Society subscription by contacting the Papercrafter's Workshop.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails