Sunday, October 15, 2023

Mini Halloween Twister

 I'm sharing one of the cute Halloween stamp and die sets that was released by Art Impressions a few weeks ago.  This is 5816 - Mini Halloween Twister Set.  This was so fun to make!  And I think the person I'm sending it to will love it.

I stamped all my images on white cardstock and coloured them with Copic markers.  I die cut them with the matching dies that add the little notches at the top and bottom.  These are front and back sets, so when you scroll down, you'll see the mirror image on the back side.
There is also a die included that cuts out the opening, and a little outline frame for it, so I cut those in black.  I'm using the new Halloween Paper Pack from Ai, and adhered the patterned paper to an A4 sized card base.  Once the frames were glued on, I inserted the little twisters into each of the openings.  I added a few die cuts from 5769 - Halloween FB Fence Set, and a sentiment from 5603 - Halloween Sentiments Set.

Happy Halloween!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails