Friday, November 18, 2022

New Simon Says Stamp Exclusive set!

 I'm excited to be sharing a card made with the Art Impressions exclusive stamp set that is available only through Simon Says Stamp!  Here is SSE22C Fab-yule-ous Friends:

I coloured this trio of gals as brightly as I could with my Copic markers, and created a soft ink blended background using Distress Oxide colours Spun Sugar and Blueprint Sketch.  I cut a hillside from Lawn Fawn's Hillside Border dies, and Art Impressions 5353 - Lg Snowflake Dies were arranged around the edges.  The ladies and sentiment are popped up with 3D foam adhesive, as is the whole square panel, then mounted on a white card base.
Check out the Art Impressions blog today to see all the wonderful inspiration from the whole Design Team - as well as the SSS blog.





2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Hi Karen~
You won the prize package from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L on my blog Crafty Goodies for the coffee lovers blog hop. Please email me at kmercer517@aol.com Congrats!!!

Allie said...

This is such a great card to showcase this fun new set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails