Saturday, August 20, 2022

Chrysanthemums

 I haven't been posting much this month - but I have been crafting like crazy!  Enjoying some new products, and getting multiples made.  Here is the new-to-me Chrysanthemum Slimline stamp set and stencil.  I love how easily this translated onto an A2 sized card:

I'd been eyeing this set for awhile, and it did not disappoint!  The stencils make it so quick and easy to colour the image in a hurry, with amazing results.  My favourite was the two-toned experiment!  I'll be doing more of these in the future.

Because I was making multiples, I stamped the Perfect Sentiments stamp set and die several times in black and gold embossed to have a huge stash of sentiments ready to add to my cards.  Stay tuned for the Slimline versions that I've been working on!  All inks, stamps and stencils are Pinkfresh Studio.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails