Thursday, August 25, 2022

And even more Butterflies!

 Another redo of my recent Butterflies cards using the Pinkfresh Studio stamp and stencil set.  Both this image and the full butterfly are together on one stamp, which is grea - since you always wind up with two images for two cards.  I created my own stencil by cutting a Taylored Expressions coverplate from scrap paper, and then made an inked background, matted them in matching colours and added some of the gold embossed Perfect Sentiments - also from Pinkfresh Studio.  Another 6 for my stash.



I am entering this into the Pinkfresh Studio August Challenge!  I created my own background, which is what their August theme is.


1 comment:

Allie said...

Your butterfly cards are so pretty, especially in person!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails