Friday, November 19, 2021

Exclusive Art Impressions Christmas Train!

 You're going to want to hurry on over to the Simon Says Stamp website to get the limited edition Christmas Train stamp and die set by Art Impressions.  This was SO fun to colour!

Using my Misti, I die cut, then stamped each of the images, and coloured them up with my Copic markers.  I loved the pretty sky made by Lynn Dionne a few weeks ago on the Ai blog, so I did my ink blended version using Distress Oxide inks, then spattered it with white paint to look like a starry sky.  
I arranged all the little pieces where I wanted them and glued them down, then attached it over my stitched hillside with some 3D foam adhesive.  A little festive sentiment went in the top corner.  These usually sell out pretty quickly, so go check it out now on the SSS website!


2 comments:

Tee said...

Wow. This is an awesome scene! just beautiful coloring too!

Allie said...

Amazing colouring, sky, and sweet candy cane wheels! Beautiful job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails