Friday, November 12, 2021

2021 Coffee Lover's Fall/Winter Blog Hop

 Happy to be playing along with the 2021 Coffee Lover's Fall/Winter Blog Hop!  I haven't missed one yet.  I'm even happier to be using some Simon Says Stamp exclusive products designed by the amazing Miriam Pranter.  I've been saving them for a few weeks, now!  Here is a 5 3/4" square card using Drink Coffee sentiment set and the Coffee Drinks background cling set:

If you look closely at my background - the stamp is the negative around all kinds of coffee drinks (Mocha, Espresso, Frappuccino etc.).  I played around with four Distress inks, before spritzing with water and stamping onto my watercolour paper.  Not my usual thing, and I love it :o)

Of course, it wouldn't be a Coffee Lover's hop if I didn't add a little something Verve to my card, so I've used some of Julee's cute to-go cups coloured in Copic markers.


11 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome background -- goes well with the sentiment :)

Dandi93 said...

Great card Karen, awesome background

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thank you for your compliment on one of my coffee cards. Your background is stunning and I can see all the coffee descriptions; but how do you make the stamp negative? Great colors, and I have a lot of Verve too that I need to use and even have those cups. Would love you to join us at Double Trouble "DeJe-Brew" with your beautiful card, we have random draws and blog candy for the entrants from our Thing 1, 2 and 3. Hope to see you there and future fun challenges.

https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-97-deja-brew-2021-special.html

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm loving that background! Thanks for sharing :)

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty! Your background is amazing.

Fikreta said...

oh its gorgeous!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

Celeste Goff said...

Karen, I love the grungy background on this card!!!

التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ericka Strange said...

Love your card and the beautiful background! So pretty!

Allie said...

This truly turned out so great - LOVE your background!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails