Tuesday, February 9, 2021

The Last Valentine

 Well here I am with 5 days to go... and I'm finished my Valentines??!  If only I could finish all of my Christmas cards early and ahead of schedule!  I saw this idea by Michelle on the MFT Instagram page, and recreated it with a couple of CTMH dies that I had in my craft room:

I used a heart die to create my own stencil, then from the bottom up, used Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans with blending brushes to fill it in.  I sprinkled it with a bit of water, then some indigo ink.
I taped down both the stitched rectangle die and the love word die, and ran them both through my Cuttlebug.  I cut love out 3 more times in white cardstock that I stacked underneath the original to give it a bit of height.  I matted it all on a piece of teal green cardstock and mounted it onto my white card base. 
This will be for my hubby :o)


1 comment:

Allie said...

Love this Valentine design :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails