Sunday, November 22, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags

 I love the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event that Tracey McNeely puts on every November.  I am finally getting a chance to play along today!  It's snowing like crazy outside, Michael Buble is playing in the background, and I got 10 Christmas tags made.  It's a good day.

                             

I was inspired by the really sweet tags made by Becky Roberts for Honey Bee Stamps on Day 15.  You can see her version here!



                              

I've used the ever-lovely Perfectly Plaid Christmas papers from Lawn Fawn, cut out with a stitched oval die and then cut in half to make the top of my touque.  I spattered the hats with white paint to suggest a hint of snow, before gluing on my pompoms.


2 comments:

Allie said...

Oh my goodness these are SO SWEET! Great job :)

Lindsey said...

Michael Bublé always makes a good day better! :D Your touque tags are adorable in plaid. Great way to make them, too, I'll have to remember this. Thanks for joining us for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails